Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I hate being sick

I missed Erase Errata because I was recovering from being sick. That sucks.

Then I found out that ASU was hosting the Arnold Schoenberg International Conference March 20th - March 22nd, which included three concerts featuring his works (and others like Webern and Kirchner.) I misread when the concerts were so I missed all of them.

Sunday was bad anyway because Erase Errata would take precedence. Monday was bad because I thought the Sunday program was on Monday and when I realized my screw-up it was far too late to go into work early so I could leave early enough for the concert. The problem with today was that I expected to be stuck at work late... which didn't happen - I was able to leave just after 7pm, but there was no way I was going to get to ASU by 7:30pm.

Instead I went to the Old Brickhouse to see Autolux and also Ambulance. I really like Autolux, bought the CD and am hoping to catch their set at Coachella. They play Sunday so it should be chill as long as they're early-ish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home