Tuesday, March 29, 2005

March is almost over...

and I probably will have only finished my 8th book for the year. I am more than 2/3rds of the way through Leyner's My Cousin, My Gastroenterologist.

I've been to 10 shows (some discussed here, others were the Shemps, the Thermals, Modest Mouse, Mates of State [with Lovers of Guts as an opener], Bettie Serveert and Fatigo/Half-handed Cloud/Bunky) and three Phoenix Symphony concerts.

April looks to be less full that previous years. I've tickets for one PSO concert (Sibelius/Shostakovich) and am planning on seeing Low on the 1st and attending the first day of Coachella on the 30th but inbetween days I'm not sure what's going to happen. Local H is coming back and so is the Good Life but I'm not sure how much this will affect my life. Minus the Beart are opening for somebody but I'm still not sure I like them.

Aww, nuts. I was hoping to catch the Stiletto Formal after the PSO concert but the latter show starts at 6pm. It looks like there are four bands so it's still possible I could make it (let's see, I leave downtown around 9:30; ehh, I could get to Neckbeards by 10. The 6pm may be a Doors anyway which might mean that I could catch them. As long as they play last.

At any rate that's still only three shows for April and - even though one of them is a 12 hour 40 band thing - that's way too few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home