Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sixty Minutes

I figured I'd see how blogging of playlists via Rhapsody works. This one consists of artists I saw live in June (plus two from early July since I doubt I'll see any more shows.) Most non-local bands I saw are here, Tilly and the Wall, Matt Mays, Be Your Own Pet, Hot IQ and Enon are, off-hand, the only ones missing (they currently do not have songs available via Rhapsody.)

June 2005 Shows:
1. Dis-connect The Dots - Of Montreal
2. Arriving Somewhere But Not Here - Porcupine Tree
3. Independent Thief - Kathleen Edwards
4. Gone Darker - Electrelane
5. You Alone - Street Dogs
6. Give You Nothing - Bad Religion
7. Next Year - Jessica Fletchers
8. This May Hurt (A Little) - Dressy Bessy
9. The Early Years - Sparrow
10. Eat This City - Thunderbirds Are Now!
11. Southern Born Son I Imagine Alive For Real - The Double
12. First Few Desperate Hours - Mountain Goats
13. Go Away - Go Betty Go
14. Drummer boy - Scout Niblett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home