Monday, April 18, 2005

Upcoming

April 30/May 1: Coachella - Indio, CA
May 2: Rilo Kiley - Old Brickhouse
May 12: Phoenix Symphony plays Rachmaninoff and Bartok, Orpheum Theatre
May 16: Saw Doctors, Marquee
May 21: Caribou (nee Manitoba) - Modified
May 22: Autechre - Old Brickhouse
June 6: Of Montreal, Tilly & the Wall, Peachcake - Rhythm Room
June 17: Scout Niblett, Electrelane - Troubadour (Los Angeles)
Also it looks like Oasis is playing Phoenix way out in September... with tickets going on sale this week.

I would expect more shows to come up for June and I expect to attend some local shows but I don't have any planned right now.

I probably will refrain from seeing Local H, Minus the Bear, Magnolia Electric Co., Millencolin, the (International) Noise Conspiracy... but you never know.

In other local venue news, it looks like we may be seeing changes at the Old Brickhouse which will probably change the sort of shows they host. Four words: It doesn't sound promising. (For what I want it to be, at least, which of course matters to no one but me.)

In other me news I just love being able to go to shows until 1 or 2am and not have to worry about being into work until 10:30am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home