Friday, July 15, 2005

Pixies Track 13

Hey! Been trying to tell you... that there's some Pixies songs listed below. No 13, baby. Track, that is. I'm gonna rank 'em. Eventaully. You may too. You may also rank, well, whatever else. The thirteenth at the table works though your fifteen stone first footer needs to go a few posts forward.

Surfer Rosa - I'm Amazed
Doolittle - Hey
Bossanova - Stormy Weather
Trompe Le Monde - Lovely Day

I'm Amazed starts with more dialog but then it goes into an odd little song. It is time for stormy weather. Say that over and over, getting faster as you go. Try and tell me Lovely Day doesn't (have parts that) sound like Head On. And this isn't just because I'm trying to go, uh, all night.


Submit rankings via the comments widget just below this or to my email... which is mountmccabe at something or other. I'd say "most things" but there are several I've not signed up for.

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger mountmccabe said...

1. Hey
2. I'm Amazed
3. Lovely Day
4. Stormy Weather

Hey is fantastic but the others are, again, less than average.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home