Friday, July 15, 2005

Pixies Track 4

Pixies Album Competition, take 4... or, rather, track 4: I'll list the track fours off the Pixies initial EP and four subsequent albums. You are then offer the chance to rank as many of them as you can comfortably do so. The Come On Pilgrim tracks are more optional than the others - the whole thing is, of course, optional - as they won't count towards deciding The Official Favorite Pixies Album of Force Power Paintball and Other Diversions - for that bit only the relative rankings of songs from the four albums will be used. Feel free to rank other extraneous media (or, you know, whatever) in your comments. Feel even more free to include tons of hilarious and biting commentary.

Come On Pilgrim - Ed Is Dead
Surfer Rosa - Broken Face
Doolittle - I Bleed
Bossanova - Alison
Trompe Le Monde - The Sad Punk

Alison does not always come paired with Dig For Fire. Other than that, though, this is a pretty morbid group which I'll name extinction.


Please offer your rankings via the comments widget below or to my email - with Pixies in the subject - which is mountmccabe at gmail dot com.

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger mountmccabe said...

I came exceedingly close to ranking the Sad Punk at #1 here too (btw my rankings were done before I posted anything.)

I'd call the first four amazing songs that all deserve tons of points. I Bleed is, ehh.

1. Broken Face
2. The Sad Punk
3. Ed Is Dead
4. Alison
5. I Bleed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home