Sunday, August 14, 2005

Lions

I want to keep this updated but, really, there's nothing I want to write about.

My Creative is working great with the new 60GB harddrive. I do think it is using more battery power but I haven't had it run out on me yet despite almost constant use from around 7am to around 5pm.

I have a large painting project that I need to finish in the next 4 months or so. Start too. Large, in this case, meaning 4' by 5'. The largest one I've done previously is 3' by 2' and hanging above and to the right of my monitor. It should be no deal, really, except that I'm lazy and generally unwilling to work on such things if I don't have a good chunk of time... which will be a problem. I think at some point I need to just find a good free weekend and take a day or so off of work so I have a nice string of free time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home